Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Till the World Ends"

Britney Spears: ‘Till The World Ends’ Lyrics

This kicked in got your tongue tied in knots, I see
Spit it out ‘cause I’m dying for company
I notice that you got it
You notice that I want it
You know that I can take it to the next level baby
If you want this good shit
Sicker than the remix
Baby let me blow your mind tonight
(Chorus)
I can’t take it take it take no more
Never felt like felt like felt like this before
Come on get me get me on the floor
DJ what you what you waiting for?
OHH
OHH
Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard
Get you off with a touch, dancing in the dark
You know notice what I’m wearing
I’m noticing you staring
You know that I can take it to the next level baby
Hotter than the A-list
Next one on my hit list
Baby let me blow your mind tonight
[Chorus]
See the sunlight, we ain’t stopping
Keep on dancing til the  ends
If you feel it, let it happen
Keep on dancing till the world ends


So Obviously, Britney is my Bitch. I'm so excited for "Femme Fetale" to come out and show us just how far our girl has come. Britney the scapegoat for Americans societal issues, has publicly been put through the ringer, circum to her demons, and forcefully made her way back to the top. Her last album "Circus" and the tour for it were major successes and showed us that the girl once on every teenage wall was not to be counted out. With "Femme Fetale" I hope that Britney shows us that not only is she still here, shes still Queen.

Sticking to what she does best; Dance tracks, "Till the World Ends" brings a slightly techno up beat club banger with a sound not comparable to many past Britney tracks.

Loves it.

The more you hear it, the more you do...Britney forever having the ability to stay singing in our heads.

So here you have the "Till the World Ends" Dutchie.

No comments:

Post a Comment