Friday, March 4, 2011

The J-Lo Perfection

Flawless.

Isn't it incredible that one woman can be SO beautiful?

Its not like this is out of the blue, Jennifer has always been a beautiful woman; I remember back in the day when her and Ja-Rule were pounding out hits, I saw her on the BBall court in their video and HAD TO HAVE the pink sweat short suit she had on...Hello Juicy!

But it hasn't been until recently with her stint as an A.I. judge that I find myself truly admiring a fashion Icon. Shes hit in on the spot every single episode (Minus one where I wasn't a huge fan of the outfit and another night where she had on too dark of a lip liner - - imagine that was your biggest problem) and aside from her wardrobe, her face and body are just...gorgeous. I tune in to literally watch her face. And now to be able to see her personality more in depth, I love her more.
 She seems to gracious and excited for people. Shes not jealous of the pretty girls (ya'll know you saw Paula hating at times) and thats something I really appreciate in stars; The appreciation for what they have and the ability to want others to have the same.

Dear J-Lo's face, hair, clothes and coolness....I love you.

So in Honor I took my Best dressed pick from the Grammy's and designed a Master Piece.
I call it
"Lemme show you how to do it son"

Because Jennifer is showing us how a real star Does it and does it perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment