Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Halle"

As I have been pulling inspiration from this years Awards Season, I was obviously anticipating this years Oscar looks.
And considering its been weeks since they aired, one would probably assume that I wasn't very inspired by the choices.
The most fascinating part of the night for me was trying to figure out how high James Franco was and if he'd ever snap out of it...and uh, didn't.


My quick round up would be:
Jennifer Laurence from winters bone for best Hair and Dress.
Reese Witherspoons pony was amaze.
Mila looked beautiful
and Gweneth is a rock star.


I really liked Halle Berry's dress; I just wished it was on someone else. Its not that I don't like her...Its just that she bores me and looks good in everything. Her dress was quite beautiful though.
I loved the nude/champagne/blush color and all the glitter that flowed down to the tool ruffles.
The colors take much more to the dress then in the picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment