Saturday, March 19, 2011

Gleek out! Warblers edition.

Do you LOVE Glee?

No? Oh do you worship Satan?

Seriously HOW could anyone not love the fox series? With amazing wit, characters with Charm and most of all amazing remakes of some of the best songs of all time...I cant help but smile ear to ear (and cry) whenever Tuesday night rolls around.

Glee makes me totally HAPPY.

The show has progressed a long way since the first season, hitting hard with the Britney Episode, Gweneth Paltrow's cover of F**k You, ,and this seasons regionals.

Original songs was a risk, for the new directions as well as the show. We all know they can sing, but do we want to hear new writing instead of the classics? The risk turned out to be a win, as regionals blew it out the water and created a episode of perfection.

Oh HELL to the Yes;)

Though I have covered Gleek Leah Michelle's Dress in the "Leah" Dutchie, I wanted to make something with more or a homage to the show.
And after Blane and Kurt's announced love I knew exactly what I wanted to make.

Welcome "The Warblers" Dutchie.

Based on the signature uniform of the New directions opposing team and home to our beloved Kurt
I tried to make this piece resemble the jacked with a created tie going down each flower piece.


 "The Warblers" Dutchie



I think it came out a cute and classy looking piece, perfect for any Gleek; which yes, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment