Monday, February 14, 2011

"The Scar- Jo"

This piece, "The Scar-Jo" just had to be made. Even though she wore this dress ages ago, it has continuously popped up in all the fashion magazines, and style shows recently. This has always been my favorite dress that shes worn. I'm a lover of lace, and Emerald Green as a color (its hard to pull green off, most can wear Emerald however.) Her hair is the perfect shade of champagne blonde (and trust me I know blonde....don't get me started) and her minimal accessories make it a perfectly put together look.

But like most of these dresses, I could probably only afford about an inch of the dress. So I figured why not do my own affordable take on the dress, bring the same contrast and beauty and make it so I don't need a red carpet to wear it.
What do you think? Justice served? I think so this piece is one of my new fave's. Regular Dutchie size and shape and ready to be worn.

No comments:

Post a Comment