Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Hold it Against Me Premiere"

Tonight....the LONG awaited...14 day promo first video from Ms. Britney Spears premieres on Mtv and Britney Spears website.
(EKKKKKKK, enter hopeful girl squeal!)
Not only will the full video first been seen today, it will be introduced by Jersey Shores Pauly D. (Its HIAM teeee Shirt time Baby) and followed by an all new episode of The Jersey Shore. HOLLA. Now that's how you get those ratings.

Anyone who knows me, knows this: I have 100% supported Britney through the years. I was even on Mtv's Britney "For the Record" After show, defending my girl Brit. I have a deeper connection to  her after her media induced ride through crazy town, and up rise from  hell. Ive been there, Maybe not with 400 cameras...But suffering from mental illnesses myself, I understand that each has their own breaking point; and the strength and courage it takes to change your ways, and climb back to the top.

Circus was a killer album, the title track could only be sung by Britney herself....because her life is literally a media Circus. There were tender moments on the C.D. - club bangers....but I will say that I never thought "Blackout" got the credit it deserved (maybe her handlers feel its better we black that time period of her life out, showing this by putting Radar on both Circus and Blackout.)
Gimme More, is one of my favorite songs to come on in a club. The entire C.D. was sexy, beat induced, made you want to get up and dance or at least see Britney do her moves. But at that time, she wasn't able to do those moves...and the C.D. didn't do as well as her others.

I was able to see the Circus tour Twice, The first show I saw, Britney looked uncomfortable in her skin. Dancing but holding back; Not  the girl who tore her trench off back in the day at the Mtv movie awards.  And I guess its to be expected, with a life under the control of her father (really now? Charlie Sheen, Lindsay Lohan...I think Brit's earned her own rights back by now-she pulled off a world tour, has taken care of her children and stayed out of the media as much as she can.) But the second time I was fortunate to see the show, she looked like she was having fun, getting into it, getting down and flickering that spark that made us all fall in love with her in the first place.

So for the "Hold it against Me Video" Here is my wish list
1. Great Hair (Britney Ill lend you  my weave please)
2.No holds bar dance routine, at least 15 seconds where the song...breaks....it....down.
3.Costume, inspiration for me. Flatter clothes on her body.
4.Something deeper, something that shows the ever protected Britneys soul or persona.
5. A whole lot of "I guess Britneys Back" status updates, tweets and Blogs.

This is the C.Dutchie take on Femme Fatale, innocent and hard hitting. The one of a kind is available in the C.Dutchie Store and has to go to a real Britney fan; its only fair!

Happy Viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment