Friday, April 8, 2011

"What if we Started a Fire?"

                                                             


By far this Song is my favorite to come from story telling mastery of Miss Claire London. The second I heard it I knew this was MY song. Even having to pretend in my head that shes not my friend in real life, because I cant grasp the fact that I know someone who could produce such beauty, such moments that I can relate to. I feel like the song is my own, and thats what makes it so special...I feel that everyone who is to take a listen will find themselves feeling at the center of the lyrics.

When I first heard the song, I gave Claire the BEST compliment that I personally could ever give. I'm not going to say what it is, but if you should guess by hearing the lyrics and relating it to whats known about me and my interests--Id be willing to send you a Free "What if we started a Fire Mini."

But do you really know me that well? I guess well have to wait and see....as for Claire London, her final progression toward the completion of "Like a Machine" it is KNOWN that something or someone is brewing in the air.


I now Give you the C.Dutchie version, as Claire uses her voice and words, I show mine I must physically show my own.
 What If we Started a Fire....
What if we started a War....

(Dutchie and Mini)

No comments:

Post a Comment